GOLD COAST INTERNSHIP
We're on the hunt for motivated interns who are looking for a super hands-on learning experience. Key skills for prospective interns include great communication, a pr writing flair and a sixth sense for opportunity.
Check out our website for a comprehensive list of our international and domestic celebrity clients. This is a varied role, a chance to gain key skills while developing your own ideas!
We don't believe in coffee making roles so if you want to learn something new every day apply now!
• Crafting collateral, biographies, pitches and press releases regarding our clients, their projects and products.
• Developing and maintaining talent's websites, social media, and online presence.
• Liaising with national media to secure coverage for clients and their projects
• Direct communication with national pr agencies and brands.
• Planning and strategy work with our director plus domestic and international team.
• Arranging gifting opportunities and aligning contra deals
• Working on individual pitches for brands, networks and more
• Maintaining clients results and campaigns
• Co-ordination and scheduling of clients commitments
• Working on our television production projects
• Developing social media content for both client and company channels
• Developing ideas and sourcing contacts
• No coffee or copy/paste duties
• Minimum 1 day per week
• Internship can be accredited to relevant tertiary degree/study requirements
• References supplied
We have an exciting new opportunity for a motivated individual! If you're looking for a fun, professional, fast-paced role in the talent management or entertainment industries this could be for you.
This new role will see a highly self-motivated candidate work with our team, clients and customers to facilitate effective communication, commitment management and so much more.
If you're a professional, friendly, motivated and hyper-organised individual looking for a career with room to grow, send your pdf resume to email@example.com
Calendar and schedule management for team and clients.
Manage all collateral, client bio's, databases and EPK's.
Track client projects and assist in the completion of commitments.
Scope new opportunities for the business and its clients.
Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, customers, and stakeholders.
Manage contracts, invoices and deal memos.
Manage company social media channels.
Provide a high level of proactive administrative support – email management, meeting preparation, project tracking and more.
Coordination of Travel Requirements.
Management of confidential information with a strict level of discretion.
General errands and office management tasks.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Great project management, time management, and admin skills.
The ability to anticipate needs and forsee problems
A 'Get It Done' attitude.
Strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok)
A genuine interest in television and pop culture
Any level of graphic design or editing skills
Understanding of Wix, Google, Monday and Later (or similar)
Sales or agent skills
Show us how well you communicate and just why you think you're the perfect fit for this role!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 /year