GOLD COAST INTERNSHIP
We're on the hunt for motivated interns who are looking for a super hands-on learning experience. Key skills for prospective interns include great communication, a pr writing flair and a sixth sense for opportunity.
Check out our website for a comprehensive list of our international and domestic celebrity clients. This is a varied role, a chance to gain key skills while developing your own ideas!
We don't believe in coffee making roles so if you want to learn something new every day apply now!
• Crafting collateral, biographies, pitches and press releases regarding our clients, their projects and products.
• Developing and maintaining talent's websites, social media, and online presence.
• Liaising with national media to secure coverage for clients and their projects
• Direct communication with national pr agencies and brands.
• Planning and strategy work with our director plus domestic and international team.
• Arranging gifting opportunities and aligning contra deals
• Working on individual pitches for brands, networks and more
• Maintaining clients results and campaigns
• Co-ordination and scheduling of clients commitments
• Working on our television production projects
• Developing social media content for both client and company channels
• Developing ideas and sourcing contacts
• No coffee or copy/paste duties
• Minimum 1 day per week
• Internship can be accredited to relevant tertiary degree/study requirements
• References supplied